Khamis, 11 Disember 2008

My First Entry

Wow...

after thingking for a few days... I finally really come up with this blog of mine...

lately i am having trouble to sleep at night and to get up early at morning. may be there are a thing or two that still running in my mind... or it was just me feeling restless over nothing.... i coudnt be sure which one...

tonight, at 1.30 in the morning while my children and husband sleep soundly and i could not even close my eyes, i made this decision... i will start my long pending project inside this head of mine... blogging...

and this is my first entry... but i dont know what to write.. so ironic...

i guess.. i will call it a night.. and will try to write tommorow.. may be there will be an idea waiting for me tommorow at my desk.... :)

so.. congratulation to me for finally having my own blog... and hope that i will get a good rest tonight....

Tiada ulasan: